Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spells

I've been wanting to do some charms and have been looking for the perfect accompaniment... Maybe... these will do...


MAGIC WARD FOR A RING

Place the ring in the North of the room you wish to cast the spell in.
Place around it stones and symbols of earth.
Take the ring and in a shell or crystal dish filled with water mix some salt in. Say over this
"Creature of earth, I beseech of thee.
Protection from harm is what I wish for me.
In to you this ring I place,
Bind the protection well and to evil give chase."
Leave the ring in overnight in the light of the full moon and in the morning wash the salt
water off, clear everything away and wear it!
To remove the spell, place it in the south and say:
"With thanks for protection given
I now wish this spell riven!" and leave it there overnight in a window during a new moon.
.

I just liked this one...


SPELL TO BAR NEGATIVE ENTRY

1 oz. (25 grams) Ground Cumin 1 lb. (500 grams) Sea Salt
Mix well. Start at the end of the driveway, beginning to the East, and go
completely around the property, strewing along the edges of the property.
Be sure you complete the circle and rejoin where you started.





















A GENERAL CHARGE FOR SPELL WORK

The following chant is a good all purpose chant that can be used for just about any spell: 
Witches power burning bright, tarot, rune and blade, 
Charge the spell, infilled with might, here and now the magic's made. 
Wave and tree, hedge and flame, strength of the elements gather here,
to bless this work and charge it well, to complete the spell now far or near.
Mystic Moon and Brilliant Sun, send your power here this way,
Gracious Lady, Mighty Lord, bless this charge that I lay.
Powers that are, powers that be, gather round this spell I cast,
empower my working three times three, send it forth to see it last! So Shall it Be!





















PROTECTION SPELL 

No comments:

Post a Comment