Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Full Moon Money Spell Spell


You will need the following items for this spell:
 - Green Candle
 - Sandalwood oil/Patchouli (optional, but recommended)

 On the green candle write the names of the people taking part. If you wish anoint it with either the Patchouli or Sandalwood oil. While doing this recite the chant;

"Now is the time for weaving our wills.As the Gods and Goddesses lend us their strength,we draw it into for our use.We cast our energies into the universe to create our destinies as we would have them be.

 Light your candle. Focus on the energies being sent into it and transformed as they escape through the smoke and flames into power to do our bidding, reciting this chant.

Full moon bright, full moon's light,Grant to me, my wish tonight.Bring wealth into my life to stay,Let all my problems melt away.Let money come forth now to me.With harm to none,so mote it be."

Allow the candle to burn out by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment