Saturday, August 17, 2013

‘Light Be Me’ spell

‘Light Be Me’ spell

Light a candle, yellow would be good, orange too, white if that’s all you have is also good, even just a tealight, and allow your eyes to go all ‘gozzy’ (soft focus) and let the warmth and the light overwhelm you and encase you. 

Once you feel the warmth of the glow from the candle not just on your face but inside you too, think about one thing that makes you feel happy. Just one, the biggest thing that makes you happy. Even on your darkest days you can find one thing that makes you feel happy. Think of that now.

In your mind, say…

“Help me to see the light,
Help me to see the bright,
Help me to feel the good,
Help me to be as I should,
Help me to smile from the inside out,
Help me to clear away the doubt,
Help me to be all that I can,
Help me to be even more than…
What everyone else wants me to be,
Because no one can be me better than…ME!”

Once you have said this, make sure you feel confident and smile a really big smile! Give yourself a little nod as you know that all is well and then allow the candle to burn down.
You can do this spell every day for as long as you need it!
thevillagewitch.co.uk

~Citrine~

No comments:

Post a Comment