Lemon balm tea is my go-to tea for insomnia.
Chamomile tea might come to mind when you think about a tea to help you sleep better.
Chamomile will help you get more zzzz’s but lemon balm is also a standout herb for insomnia.
Lemon balm has been used as far back as the middle ages to:
- enhance sleep
- reduce stress
- relieve anxiety
- soothe indigestion
- promote faster healing of cold sores
Ways to Include Lemon Balm in Your Life
- Grow lemon balm in a pot, and clip a few leaves to add to drinks and salads.
- Add a few leaves of lemon balm to your tea.
- Place a few leaves of lemon balm in a glass of water with a slice of lemon.
- Heal cold sores by dabbing them with cotton balls soaked in lemon balm tea.
- Soak in a bath with crushed lemon balm leaves to soothe your skin.