Friday, March 28, 2014

Spell to overcome procrastination

Spell to overcome procrastination
This spell is to banish procrastination from your habits.
You will need a black candle, pepper, rosemary and cloves.
You can use the oils of these or the real thing.
This spell is best performed when the moon is waning.
Anoint the candle with the oils or crush the herbs in your hands to release the oil and then lay them around the base of the candle. ~ be careful not to rub your eyes as the pepper will sting.
Light the candle and say:
“Release procrastination from mind, my slow state I leave behind. Empty now all negativity and leave only peace and clarity. I work with speed. This is my will so shall it be, harm to none, nor return on me.”
Repeat this three or nine times, blow out the candle and you will be filled with the energy and motivation to go and do what you need to do.
From samanthamarswriter.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment