Monday, May 4, 2015

Aragonite Properties

My Sister Morgaine's post today on https://www.facebook.com/WitchsCauldron.us
I Love, love, love it... I just had two of these lovelies call out to me at a Beltane festival when I was with her... She's fabulous - I love her! My Soul Sister <3 

~Morgaine~
Today’s Stone Pick
Aragonite
Aragonite is a stabilizing stone that centers and grounds one's physical energies.
Magickal properties: Meditation, balance, centering, healing, will power, patience, self-assurance. Truth, self-work, purification, grounding, acceptance, enchantment, compassion, growth.
Element: Air, Water
Chakras: Brow, Heart, Throat Issues, Intentions & Powers: compassion, growth, healing (self) aventurine
Zodiac: Aquarius, Aries, Virgo Solar System
Attuned to the Earth Goddess
Aragonite is an earth-healer and grounding stone.
Encourages conservation and recycling
Transforms geopathic stress and clears blocked ley lines even at a distance.
It is useful in time of stress with its calming energies
Deepens connection with the Earth, teaches patience and acceptance.
Encourages discipline and reliability, developed a pragmatic approach to life.
This is stone is spiritually calming, centers and restores balance.
Color: White, yellow, gold, green, blue, brown
Several forms, chalky and fibrous or translucent or transparent with distinct protrusions like little sputniks
Source: Namibia, Britain, Spain
Information complied from websites and Judy Hall’s Crystal Bible
Photo: This is a pic of my very own piece of Aragonite. (Morgaine)

No comments:

Post a Comment