Friday, July 13, 2018

P!ATD in MN ...

Just went on a short but fun vacation trip to Minneapolis,, MN. We're remodeling our kitchen this summer so that stepped on our vacation funds.. So instead we're taking a few small trips with concerts our daughter wanted to see... This trip Our destination specifically Panic! at the Disco.. ok so more specifically Brendon Urie..
As expected he was Phenomenal ....
I took several videos that I'll upload to youtube later and then share - I'm not the best at recording ( I used my phone) - but they're great sneak peeks of how fabulous the show was - and great memories for me & my family... 
So what else did we do? We had limited time but tried to make the best of it.. We arrived at our check-in time so we had a few hours to kill before the concert. So we walked around the area - yes downtown Minneapolis... It was fun to see - and we quickly discovered the skyways with the second levels stores and restaurants... It was in the high 90's and we felt like we were melting, so the skyways were perfect. We found an Orange Julius - Got some very tasty cold smoothies & made our way back to the hotel to get ready for Panic! 
Here was the view from out room - I loved this old building!!

Later I'll share more on the concert and then the Mall of America, which is where we went the following day.


No comments:

Post a Comment