Aromatherapy Recipes For Hair
Recipe For Hair Growth
- 10 drops of Lavender Oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary Oil
- 5 drops of Basil Oil
- 4 oz of Jojoba Oil
- Combine together rosemary, basil, jojoba and basil oil in a clean bottle and store it in a cool place.
- Massage your hair with the oil mixture at night before sleeping.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo in the morning. The basil and rosemary oils stimulate dormant hair follicles.
Recipe For Dandruff
- 1 drop Lavender Oil
- 5 drops of Lemon
- 1 quart pure Water
- 1 drop Sage Oil
- Mix together lemon, sage, lavender and water in a bottle and shake it well.
- In the morning, before taking a bath, apply it on your scalp and then rinse it out.
Recipe For Hair Loss
- 5 drops of Cedar wood Oil
- 5 drops of Lavender Oil
- 5 drops of Sandalwood Oil
- 4 drops of Rosemary ct Cineol Oil
- Combine together all the ingredients in a bottle and massage it on to your scalp while shampooing.
- Let it set for a while and then rinse it out with plain water.
Sandalwood Shampoo For Normal-Oily Hair
- 24 drops of Cypress essential Oil Wild
- 24 drops Sandalwood essential Oil East Indian
- 48 drops of Lemon essential Oil
- 8 fl oz Fragrance and additive-free Shampoo
- 24 drops of Rosemary essential Oil Moroccan
- Combine together all the ingredients and store the mixture in a plastic bottle.
- Use this shampoo once or twice in a week for normal-oily hair care.
Massage Oil For Oily Hair
- 9 drops of Lime
- 8 drops of Rosemary Oil
- 9 drops of Ylang Ylang Oil
- 2 tbsp Grape seed Oil
- Combine together all the oils and apply 1 tsp of the mixture to your hair and scalp and massage it well.
- Leave the oil on your scalp for a night, and then wash it out with a natural, fragrance-free shampoo in the morning.
Essential Oil Hair Conditioner
- 1 drop of Jasmine Oil
- 2 drops of Chamomile Oil
- 2 drops of Sandalwood Oil
- Use olive oil or jojoba oil as a base oil and mix all the other oils to it.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture and relax for an hour before washing the oil out.
Hair Growth Essential Oil Blend
- 2 drops of Thyme essential Oil
- 3 drops of Rosemary essential Oil
- ½ tsp Jojoba Oil
- 4 tsp Grape seed Oil
- 3 drops of Lavender essential Oil
- 2 drops of Atlas Cedar wood essential Oil
- Store all the essential oils together in a dark glass bottle.
- Use a few drops of the mixed oil on your scalp every night. This will help the oil get absorbed and will also help increase the circulation.
- After the treatment, wrap your hair in a warm towel if possible.