Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Working, Cleaning, gardening, and Fun?? Is there time for that?

I'm tired. But I want to have fun.
So how?
Work... Well if you like to pay for what you need and want - you simply have to do it.

Cleaning.. Yeah, I really need to do that too... I don't want a smelly house or clothes. I'll focus on the main chores.. And no organizing projects - they can wait until there's time in the winter

Gardening.. Yes, I do still need to do it. I love my flowers & fresh veggies. I'll stop buying new plants, and try to use landscape fabric & mulch where ever I can. That will save on weeding stress later.

Fun.. We all need it. Try to get out at least once a month - a nice dinner, a movie, a local event.. something. Try for even every other week... But don't go overboard.. Everything will suffer especially you!

No comments:

Post a Comment